Register now for in-person classes beginning in October:
- Construction Field Laborer NCCER
- Cooking 1-2-3
- Nail Technician
- Basic Animal Care and First Aid
- How to Start Up and Operate a Small Business
- Bookkeeping Basics
- Introduction to Data Networking
- Business Skills
- Construction Project Management - NCCER
Attention Future Practical Nursing Students:
- The Nurse Entrance Tests (TEAS) online testing is now available.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 631-233-4450 to register for the TEAS exam.
- To register for any other Adult Education courses, please call 631-286-6585.