Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title


Specific information regarding retirement can be found in each respective bargaining unit agreement; by contacting the appropriate retirement system: TRS at or 1-800-348-7298, ERS at or 1-866-805-0990; or by calling the Department of Human Resources at 687-3005. Requests for retirement must be submitted by using Form 8004F.15 (Retirement Notification), which can be found @ http://edocs under Forms/Human Resources.
For an informative video regarding the retirement exit process, please view the video below: