COVID19: NYSED Information
NYSED Continuity of Learning – Digital Content
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) offers the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 along with their Guidance for School Settings. Everyone should continue promoting everyday disease prevention strategies:
- If you are sick, stay home from work or school
- Avoid close contact with those who are already sick
- Cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with a tissue or the crook of your arm
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth
These CDC fact sheets can help individuals and families understand COVID-19 along with steps they can take to protect themselves:
- What you need to know about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- What to do if you are sick
- Stop the spread of germs – help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses like COVID-19
- Symptoms of Coronavirus Disease 2019
Hojas informativas generales de los CDC para ayudar a los miembros del personal y a las familias de los estudiantes a entender el COVID-19 y las medidas que pueden tomar para protegerse:
- Lo que necesita saber sobre la enfermedad del coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- Qué hacer si contrae la enfermedad del coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- Detenga la propagación de los microbios
- Síntomas de la enfermedad del coronavirus 2019
Please rely on updates posted to the NYS Department of Health or the CDC website for the most accurate and timely information on the virus:
- New York State Department of Health
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
We sincerely wish you success in your endeavors and, of course, that you and yours remain safe during these uncertain times.
To subscribe send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (nothing in the subject or body).
To unsubscribe send an email to email@example.com (nothing in the subject or body).