The Curriculum Services division of Eastern Suffolk BOCES collaborates with component school districts in obtaining information about current issues and new practices in curriculum and instruction, as well as researches and assists districts in their exploration of new programs. Our team of administrators for Curriculum and Assessment, along with the Program Administrator for Professional Development, act as liaisons with the New York State Education Department and the Staff and Curriculum Development Network (S/CDN) to provide districts with the latest information regarding curriculum and instruction and State Education Department initiatives.
Curriculum and Assessment Services
- Comprehensive Curriculum Development Service - Curriculum projects to help schools meet NYS Common Core State Standards are offered. This service also includes:
- Discounted workshops on curriculum writing for the common core standards
- Summer curriculum writing projects in which Eastern Suffolk BOCES hires your teachers to write curriculum over the summer
- Use of the Eastern Suffolk BOCES bid on printed materials for curriculum
- Use of Eastern Suffolk BOCES’ duplication services to reproduce NYSED documents to support classroom curriculum
For more information, please contact Bernadette Gentile at 631-218-4152 or through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.