Keep in touch for educational technology resources and opportunities:
Sign up for the Model Schools Listserv for information right to your inbox.
Anyone in district can sign up for the Model Schools Listserv!
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Leave subject and body of email blank.)
Follow us on Twitter
The Model Schools Program is a statewide initiative that offers support to teachers in the area of technology integration in order to facilitate the implementation of the New York State Learning Standards. Model Schools Administrators and professional developers meet with District personnel to develop a customized, systemic plan to greater develop and execute the integration of instructional technology.
This process involves: Meeting - Planning - Training - Implementing - Reflecting
Model Schools Members benefit by taking advantage of:
Think of us when you need:
- On-site, job-embedded professional development or workshops
- Technology Summit, Long Island
- Technology planning
- District-to-district networking
- Grant searching and writing support
- Technology for productivity workshops
- Support Staff
- Regional Technology workshops
- Interactive board(s) training and integration support
- Digital Citizenship
- Google and Office 365 trainings
- Data Privacy
- Pilot opportunities with educational institutions
- Potential aid reimbursement for substitute/stipend teachers