nVision is a comprehensive, yet easy to use, fully integrated business and financial software application that integrates payroll, human resources, budget, negotiations, remote requisition, and general ledger accounting within one system.
Support services include: telephone, remote access and helpdesk application support for all modules (current copy of your nVision database containing Eastern Suffolk BOCES user name and password required), training documentation, user group meetings, nVision updates, tax change documentation, New York State Retirement System updates, and workshops included.
- Receivables is an invoice/billing system which tracks revenue and integrates with the accounting module
- Requisition allows users to create electronic requisitions which follow an electronic path of approval, verifies funds to create purchase orders, and integrates with the accounting module
- Bid integrates with accounting and requisition modules and is designed to automate the school bidding process
- Timepiece is a time and attendance management solution that allows employees to punch in and out for attendance and payroll payment. Timepiece integrates with payroll and human resource modules
- Optigate is an employee portal