Which application is right for you?

  • All
  • College Junior
  • College Senior
  • School Guidance Counselor
  • School Psychologist
  • School Social Worker
  • Special Education Teacher
  • Speech Teacher
  • Teacher Assistant
    • Graduate applicants must be currently working full time in a NYS public school or approved preschool
    • Undergraduate applicants must attend one of the ITI-BSE approved Colleges/Universities
    • Teacher Assistants/Paraprofessionals must have already completed at least 60 undergraduate credits