CCLS Digital Modules: 2018-2019
A district must belong to the Center for Online Learning service order to access COL content. This subscription entitles districts full access to COL offerings.
Common Core ELA and Mathematics Modules (K – 8), Algebra and Geometry
Each of the Common Core courses has all materials from EngageNY, reorganized into user-friendly folders, linked to standards, and with student worksheets imported as MS Word documents for teachers to adapt. Teacher preparation and presentation materials, created to assist teachers in teaching Common Core modules include:
- Teacher preparation pages, noting materials needed for each lesson
- Teacher presentation files
- Teacher presentation notes
- Virtual manipulatives, where appropriate
Future development includes online standards-based assessments, video elements, and skills support. Development is ongoing and teacher-led.
Two types of licenses are available:
This license provides the teacher access to digital modules (for one course) as well as:
- All materials re-organized into lesson-based, user-friendly format
- Additional resources provided to guide teachers
- Parent resource folders by module
- PowerPoint files to walk teachers through lessons
- Ability to download and/or project lessons, activities and assessments
- All student documents converted to Microsoft Word for possible editing
General Cost Information
- All P-6 Common Core Resources are $47/subject/teacher
- Any secondary curricula (7-12) that have been created or enhanced by teachers are $184/subject/teacher
- Secondary Common Core courses that have not been enhanced are $47/subject/teacher
- Maximum cost per teacher for curriculum: $378
For additional pricing information review CCLS Module Pricing
This license provides the teacher access all resources available through Student Licenses, plus:
- Ability to modify, adjust and save changes to online module content as well as upload additional content
- Ability to enroll all students directly into the Center for Online Learning’s Learning Management System, allowing direct personal access to student materials and assessments.
- Assess students online and receive immediate data and feedback
- Ability for teacher to create and deliver multiple courses at no additional cost
- 24/7 access for teacher and all students/parents
Cost: $94 per teacher for license + $47 or $184 per CCLS module for content + $300 learning management system training, if needed.