BLC @ Samoset Middle School is an included site program of the Brookhaven Learning Center.
The Brookhaven Learning Center provides a continuum of services for students with moderate to severe developmental disabilities. Students participate in a modified New York State Curriculum with an emphasis on life skills.
Age and Grades
- Ages 12 - 21
- Grades 7th - 12th
- Middle School and Secondary Level
- Moderate to severe developmental disabilities
- Life Skills and significantly modified state curriculum
- Sensory Motor friendly environment
Program Exit Outcomes:
- Day Habilitation Program
- Adult Career and Continuing Education Services-Vocational Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR)
- OPWDD eligibility
SACC = Skills and Achievement Commencement Credential