5 entries MAXIMUM PER SCHOOL no longer than 5 minutes. All productions must contain appropriate language and content as well as all original footage.
It is suggested that teachers select up to 12 students who have a serious interest in Media Arts and would benefit from a portfolio evaluation. However, entries in this category are not strictly limited, we encourage teachers to use their best judgment in selecting students.
Students give a brief introduction to their work and answer questions from evaluators and audience as part of their presentation.
- All entries must be LABELED and on USB Flash Drive or DVD, one production per disk, finalized and ready to go. Confirm playback compatibility before attending show. Each entry limited to 5 minutes, excerpts OK.
- ALL entries must be original material; no re-edits of broadcast footage or movies.
- Label USB or DVD: Title, name(s) of filmmaker(s), School, District, Teacher, Genre, Running Time
- Submit DVD in clear jewel or album case
- Teachers must review videos for appropriate language and content. Videos with inappropriate language/content will be removed from show.
- LIMIT of 5 VIDEOS PER SCHOOL.
3’ x 8’ display panels provided; 2 students exhibit on each panel. Students discuss their work one-on-one with evaluators. Work must remain displayed until end of show. Bring masking or Gaffer’s tape for mounting (limit 5-6 prints).
Computer Arts Print Copy
3’ x 8’ display panels provided; 2 students exhibit on each panel. Students discuss work one-on-one w/ evaluators. Bring masking or Gaffer’s tape for mounting (5-6 prints).
Includes computer animation, multimedia, web-page design, and traditional animation. Presentation options: DVD or MAC available on-site. (limit: 5 minutes; works in progress accepted).