Has your District ever wanted to bring in a professional development, but the cost was too great? Cluster Professional Development provides districts with the opportunity to partner districts together to share the costs.
If you want to possibly begin a Cluster Professional Development opportunity in your District, please provide the following information to Bernadette Gentile:
- Name of District
- District contact person/phone/email
- Name of person/company to provide PD
- Goals/objectives of the PD
- What type of space your District has available to host the PD (for example - how many seats)
- How many seats your District would want to use (which will determine how many seats are available for a partner district)
We will reach out to one or more other districts to share in the Cluster Professional Development opportunity.
Cluster PD opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Heinemann (Leveled Literacy Intervention - LLI)
- Learner Centered Initiatives (LCI)
- Dr. Angela Peery
- Scholastic, Inc.
- The Great Neck Math Enrichment Center, Inc.
- Wilson Language
For additional information, please contact:
Program Administrator for Professional Development