Has your District ever wanted to bring in a particular person or company to provide professional development, but the cost was too great? Cluster Professional Development provides districts with the opportunity to bring in high-level, costly professional development by partnering two or more districts together to share the costs.
If you want to possibly begin a Cluster Professional Development opportunity in your District, please provide the following information to Bernadette Gentile:
- Name of District
- District contact person/phone/email
- Name of person/company to provide PD
- Goals/objectives of the PD
- What type of space your District has available to host the PD (for example - how many seats)
- How many seats your District would want to use
We will reach out to one or more other districts to share in the Cluster Professional Development opportunity.
Cluster PD opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL)
- Heinemann (Leveled Literacy Intervention - LLI)
- Learner Centered Initiatives (LCI)
- Dr. Angela Peery
- Scholastic, Inc.
- The Great Neck Math Enrichment Center, Inc.
- Wilson Language
For additional information, please contact:
Program Administrator for Professional Development