The Adult Education Automotive
class is offering Automotive Services to the public. Customers will be responsible to pay for parts needed after a diagnostic assessment.
Appointments will be available on Mondays and Wednesdays, at the Milliken
Technical Center in Oakdale, between 6:00 PM and 9:30 PM . Please call
631-244-5845 during that time to make an appointment.
There’s still time to register for
ESBOCES Adult Education
Seats are limited so please be sure to register before the
start dates listed below.
For more information on any of the Adult Education
courses, call 631-286-6585
- Photography 1 - November 1
- QuickBooks Pro - Basic - November 7
- Motorcycle Repair - November 14
- Tractor Trailer Driving Course - November 14
- Italian Cooking - November 15
- Airbrush Make-Up - November 28
Attention Licensed Cosmetologists, Estheticians, and LPNs:
- NEW Laser Certification course now available
- November 14 - November 18
- Must register in-person
- Must bring a copy of your license
- Call 631-286-6585 for more information
Eastern Suffolk BOCES is proud to offer adults the opportunity to succeed in the world of life-long learning.
The Adult Education Program is committed to providing quality educational opportunities to all adults working at developing skills for employment in the new millennium.
- The program offers comprehensive programs providing complete educational opportunities and support services for a diverse population.
- The program is tailored to meet the occupational and educational needs of adults 18 years or older.
- Admission to adult courses is restricted to high school graduates, or any person who has not been enrolled in a high school for a period of at least one year and who is at least eighteen years of age.
Click to learn more about our:
Adult Education is always looking for instructors for the many courses we offer. If you are passionate and a professional in your career/trade, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org We are always looking for ideas for new courses to enhance our program!